Cajun chicken wings with habanero chilli jam glaze.
- Mixing bowl
- Baking tray
- Parchment paper
- 1 kilo chicken wings
- 4 tbsp cajun seasoning
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp habanero chilli jam
- Coat the wings with the cajun seasoning and olive oil. Mix evenly and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Take the wings out of the fridge for 1 hour before cooking.
- Cook at 160oC for 45 minuites.
- Gently warm the jam so you can easily brush it over the wings and returm to the oven for a further 10 minutes.
- Allow to rest for 15 minutes, chop herbs and spring onions and sprinkle over the top to serve.