BOWL FOODthe solution to feeding many people where seating is limited
NETWORKING, meetings AND PRIVATE events.
We work around the Midlands, Shropshire, Staffordshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Warwickshire, Leamington Spa, Gloucestershire, Herefordshire, Lake district, The Cotswolds, Lancashire & Wales depending on the size of your event.
HOW IT WORKS
Make your choice from the menu and click the ‘order form’ button to choose your menu and fill out your details, we will get back to you quickly with confirmation of your booking and to explain how we will deliver our service to you.
For people with allergens and other dietary requirements we will adapt dishes to suit those.
Go straight to the order form below
Beautiful homemade made dishes from around the world.
5 course bowl food
• Sticky rice and seaweed salad, wasabi mayo and katsu chicken.
• Thai green prawn curry and snap peas.
• Salmon Teriyaki with kimchi.
• Black rice pudding with Lychee.
choose One Of Our example a la carte menus Or keep scrolling to see Our full menu. Plant based versions available.
Southern USA £24.oo
Favourites from the south.
• Blackened cauliflower with pimento cheese custard.
• Creole black beans and sausage with rice.
• Cajun potatoes with low and slow pork, jalapeños, smoked bacon and peanut butter sauce.
• Cocoa cola cake.
Middle Eastern £24.oo
5 course bowl food
• Smoked chicken wings with Za’atar.
• Haqaij grilled aubergine with laban.
• Duqqa lamb kofta with Tzatziki and fattoush.
• Eastern Mess.
Great Britain £24.oo
Modern British classics
• Hot smoked salmon with peas and pearl barley.
• Braised beef in London porter with champ potato.
• Roast cod and cauliflower with cheese sauce and parsnip crisps.
• Sherry trifle.
My absolute favourite cuisine
• Basil risotto with scallops.
• Nduja arancini with black olives and roasted garlic aioli.
• Braised beef and pork ragu with pasta.
The nations favourite
• Onion Bhaji with curried butternut squash puree.
• Tandoori masala paneer with roasted peppers and smoked aubergine.
• Roasted cauliflower tandoori tikka masala and braised rice.
• Pistachio kulfi with rose syrup.
Event chefs £80.00/£120.00
Waiting staff £70.00
Drinks waiter £70.00
Kitchen Porter £70.00
The menu prices listed throughout the website represent the dish served including the crockery and cutlery.
For orders that do not meet the £500 minimum required we add the chef cost additionally.
Additional requirements for an event such as satellite kitchen, furniture, equipment, waiting staff are calculated as additional charges to the services that you choose. There are certain discounts for large event numbers that you may be able to claim. Please ask about discounts when enquiring.
All photographs contained within our website are genuine takefood photographs and represent the food we provide accurately.